Thursday, April 2, 2009

Signs of Spring

 Pear-Tree-first-bloom-09  buttercup hostas-bloom  spring-wild-weed-flowers     Snapping some pictures around my yard yesterday. The grass is starting to turn so green and blooms are amazingly appearing overnight. These little things remind me how beautiful this time of year is. Can't wait until all the azalea's start to bloom they are white, pink & purple. I am hoping for nice weather this weekend to do a little "over needed" planting in my flower beds.

I have been "spring" cleaning in my scrap area so I am finding that my creativeness is coming back to me and I am wanting to scrapbook more lately. I have  made a few new things I will share very soon, plus gathering all supplies for my next class all details will be posted about the class next week for sign-ups 

Happy Spring :)

No comments: