Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bit by the "creative" bug

Okay I have been bit by the creative bug the past few days, I took a little time to actually scrapbook a layout and it's not digital! Now that my scrapbook table is back to a clean slate I have been in the mood to scrap.  I just have two more  commitments to finish up that I am working on for a few ladies then I will be able to squeeze more time to scrapbook my personal layouts again. I am looking forward to that!

Gotta use up some of my new supplies before they are considered "old" by the scrapbook media......lol  I can't keep up, barely do we get a chance to purchase some of the brand new items from one CHA show then guess what.....here comes another CHA with more fresh new products. Will the madness ever end!!! But who am I foolin' I love it and I admit it, I am addicted!

self portraits

It's a little hard to tell by these pictures but I was actually holding the camera up myself to snap these pictures (yes, my DSLR...and let me add that is not easy to do, it was very heavy with one hand)  It took many shots to get a few good ones. I can't believe how PERFECT the pattern paper matches Madison's shirt, it was like it was made for it. And yes I am in love with all of the owls right now, seems like that is the latest craze!!!  P4024484  P4024485

P4024488

Love these Maya Road layered chipboard trees, branches are inked up and top of tree is covered with pattern paper. The little owls are believe it or not puffy stickers by Sandylion at Michaels', had to have those!!

P4024489 

Added a little Crystal Effects to a printed die cut and to some die cut flowers to give them some dimension.

P4024492

No comments: