Monday, March 30, 2009

Handmade bookmarks

I can now share these on my blog, I made these last month for my Aunt who lives in W.V. as a gift. She loves to read books and needed more bookmarks so I decided to surprise her and make her a few special ones with pictures. Now that her package has been sent and she has gotten them I can share them here.

IMG_2219  IMG_2218IMG_2223

The picture on this one is a picture I had from a few years ago of her and her husband when they came to visit me back in 2004IMG_2230

this picture has a little glare on it, since this one I laminated by hand with transparencies to protect the pictures on front and back.

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So glad I found you. I'm doing a tutorial for bookmarks and am looking for other inspiration. I'm linking up your adorable bookmarks. Posting goes live tomorrow morning.

Beth
http://sunflowers-dragonflies.ca/blog