Monday, April 20, 2009

Zoo trip during Spring Break

Well it's back to school this week and on with getting back to the daily routine. I think we got ripped off...with the weather being so rainy for the first 3 days. We spent the first few days around the house not doing much of anything besides some much needed laundry. Then by the middle of the week we were ready to get out of the house. Kaitlynn had plans to go to the beach (OBX/Naggs head) with a friend Wednesday through Friday so that left just Madison & I. We managed to squeeze in a little Mommy & Me time on Wednesday I took Madison to see the new Hannah Montana Movie, it was really good even better than I had expected. It turned out to be a family movie for all ages, not just a chick-a-dee flick.

The weather finally started to get better by Friday, that figures, so we planned on a trip to the Zoo for Saturday. It was a bit crowded, but what a perfect day I think it got up to 80 degrees with a constant breeze so it just felt perfect. I snapped a total of 200 pictures at the zoo and guess what , not even ONE of me in it.....oh well next time. We are always AMAZED at the giraffes they are such magnificent animals, I think I could sit and watch them all day long. Madison & Kaitlynn got to pet and feed the giraffes and one of them got really up close and personal he licked both of them right across the face and neck....GROSS, but it was extremely funny and was the highlight of the day for them. Here are a few of the pics I took.

IMG_3726_edited-1 IMG_3751_edited-1 IMG_3720_edited-1 IMG_3783_edited-1 IMG_3776 IMG_3808_edited-1 IMG_3818

No comments: