Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Madison!!!

Today is Madison's 8th Birthday and boy did I have a MAJOR SURPRISE for her when she came home from school toady!

I went yesterday and bought her all new bedroom furniture (post bed, computer desk & hutch, tall skinny dresser which the furniture store calls a lingerie dresser, and a regular dresser) I did all this yesterday and worked all night and all day today re-arranging and setting everything up with all new bedding. I had to tell a little white lie last night and told her I shampoo'ed her carpets and they were wet and she couldn't walk on them so she had to sleep in our bed last night. Then this morning I had all of her clothes in the living room for her to get dressed so she never went in her room. After she got all ready for school, I dropped her off and came back  home and worked like a mad woman getting everything all set up. I had to force myself to stop and eat something at 2:30. I was working on an adrenaline high non-stop.

I had it all planned out for when she got home.  After I picked her up from the bus stop I ran inside and told her I had to go potty really bad,which gave me enough time for Kaitlynn and I to get inside her room. Kaitlynn had my camera and I had the my old camera with video all ready. As soon as she walked in the house I called for her, once she finally found out where I was (in her room) she walked in. It was as if a celebrity walking into the paparazzi...we were snapping away and the video was rolling. (It's so funny when you watch the mini video clip all you see is flash, flash, flash, flash) She was so excited beyond belief!

She had NO clue it was a TOTAL surprise. She said this was the best Birthday EVER!!!

All that is left to do is to paint the walls PINK, sew the curtains from the extra set of sheets to match, wait on the canopy frame to come in and the new computer chair that matches the desk to come in (they had to be ordered)

new room collage IMG_3949 wm IMG_3950 wm IMG_3960 wm  IMG_3974 wm IMG_3961 wm

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want that for my Birthday! She is a doll.