Monday, April 6, 2009

Planting Flowers

What a gorgeous weekend we had here...the weather was so beautiful on Sunday, it got us all in the mood for planting flowers. We took a trip to Lowe's and bought lots of flowers and spent the day outside planting. Kaitlynn was in charge of planting the creeping phlox around the blooming pear trees and she also helped me plant flowers all beside the sidewalk. I still have more work to do today outside cleaning out leaves around the azalea's and trimming back some of the ground covering. Nothing like a little bit of yard work and gardening to remind me of how much I am out of shape, every muscle and bone I have aches this morning.  Here's a few pics from yesterday, I have to take more of the overall view once I finish up today.

IMG_3469-3  IMG_3478-12  IMG_3479-13  IMG_3481-15  IMG_3484-18  IMG_3488-22 IMG_3486-20 IMG_3493-24

No comments: