Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mini Sheep box

Amazing what you can do with dollar bin items at Michaels. I found the cutest farm animal mini boxes & mini note cards in the dollar bins and decided to make a  mini accordion album out of the note cards and added pictures to each page to fit inside the mini box. I chose sheep but they also had horses, ducks, pigs, birds, & cows. You could combine all of the animals together and it would be perfect for small pictures of a trip to an animal farm, all in one mini box. ( The pictures I added was too perfect for this, last Fall when we visited the pumpkin patch they had sheep where you could pet them I snapped a bunch of pictures and printed those to fit on each page)

I have an Aunt, (Aunt Frances)  who just absolutely goes crazy for sheep. So when my eye caught the sheep boxes I had to get it and come up with an idea for it to scrapbook it somehow and surprise her.  It seems like  now when I find anything with a sheep on it I think of her. After I made her one I loved how it turned out so much I went back and bought more sheep dollar bin items and made me one too!!! Michaels also had the ribbon, bar soap, mini tissue packs for your purse, cards, journals, etc...with the farm animals on it.  I also bought one of each of those and  bagged everything up so pretty in tissue paper and tied it with the sheep ribbon and sent my Aunt a little Easter Surprise. So instead of the Easter Bunny visiting her she will have a visit by the Easter Sheep.....LOL  :)

Her package has now arrived to her doorstep so I can now share it here with you.

P3304481 mini sheep box collage IMG_3433

No comments: