Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Snow Days

Wow what a nice surprise on Sunday....and in March of all times our biggest snow fall in a very long time. We measured right at 7" at my house. The girls were in aahhhh when they woke up on Monday morning  and looked out the window to a blanket of snow everywhere. Then to find out there was NO school, what could be better than that? After we ate a late breakfast we got all bundled up and played in the snow for a few hours. We built a very small snowman, if there was ever an award for the smallest snowman I think it would go to us. LOL . Then we came back inside to thaw out a bit. I thought Madison would want to go back out and play again, but I was surprised when she said it was too cold and she didn't want to go back outside again. I was fine with that cause it was really cold out there and I had already took 131 pictures so I was fine with that.

Tuesday(today), NO school again!  Time for more pictures I snapped a few of the girls outside, then Kaitlynn left and went sledding with friends. My friend {Wati and her kids} and Madison & I went out to lunch and came back to the house and guess what we did?????? Yep, more pictures, this time I was not the only one taking pictures so I was actually in a lot of the pictures. Wati set up her tripod and we had both the Nikon and Canon going, we had lots of fun on our Snow Day Photo Shoot. I haven't yet counted how many pics in all both of us took  today but I know it was LOTS!!! I will share a few in this post and I am thinking about uploading  them later online to one of my photo galleries and post a link so you can go view the rest later if you'd like...

Oh by the way.....NO School again tomorrow its 12 degrees out there right now and the roads are expected to still be icy in the morning so we get yet another SNOW DAY.

  IMG_2896-7IMG_2874-8 IMG_2887-6 IMG_2902-11 IMG_2911-2 IMG_2885-4 IMG_2891-2 IMG_2894-5  IMG_2934-7 IMG_2963-4 IMG_2943-13 IMG_2994-22

No comments: