Tuesday, February 24, 2009

3 things that make me happy right now

I think spring fever has started a bit early, I found myself starring at all of the Martha Stewart punches thinking Hmmm...which ones do I need...{want more like it}

I couldn't make up my mind cause I wanted so many of them but had to control myself and do a few at a time. At Michaels they are all now 25% off this week, which I know I could wait until they are not on sale and get them for 40% off but that would just mean many, many trips to Michaels to use coupon after coupon and who has time for that. So I broke down and got three of them!!!

I had to have the owl, he's too cute and I never paid attention to the box until I got home not only does he punch out, the punch embosses the eyes and tummy, so that's a bonus. Not sure why butterflies are now the latest craze but they seem to be everywhere now. They are also growing on me too so yep had to have those.

IMG_2821

I have been a bad, bad blogger lately not posting much lately. I have made myself a "to do" list for this week,  I thought if I post it here it would be official, right? and not just sitting on my sticky notepad. Maybe that would give me the determination to get it done!!

  • Monday...e-file taxes & pay bills online {check}   
  • Tuesday...run errands & Grocery shopping {check}
  • ...so far doing good!
  • Wednesday...clean house for sister in law coming over for dinner Lasagna, yummy!!
  • Thursday...do laundry along with washing my bed sheets and between loads clean off my scrapbooking table...get it back to a clean slate.
  • Friday...Scrapbook!!! If all goes well hopefully I will have time to do this one.

*******If I scrapbook I promise I will share what I made on my blog.... :)*********

No comments: