Sunday, January 25, 2009

New stamps for pre-order

Just wanted to give you all a sneak peak of some of the new clear stamps that will be coming out from Creative Cafe and Art Warehouse. I will be having a Pre-Order SPECIAL on these stamps shown below on my store web site . Most likely I will be placing my PRE-Order sometime late February-early March, because they will start shipping out on March 23rd. If you are interested you can email me @ TinkersP@live.com and let me know which sets you are interested in and I will respond with pricing & discounts. At the end of February, before I place the order, I will send each of you a paypal email invoice which you can PREPAY right from that or for the local ladies you can just send payment through the mail.  Remember all my PRE-Orders will be 20% off for that month only after that the discount will be back to 10% off.

Creative cafe backgrounds & script words AW Stamper's Toolbox-Text Photo Frames 12x12 AW Stamper's Toolbox-Paper Classics 12x12 set creative Cafe 5x5 stamp sets

No comments: