Wednesday, January 21, 2009

new items coming from CHA

Is everyone as anxious as I am about seeing all the new, fun, cool stuff that will be hitting the stores soon? If you are a Creative Cafe junkie (like I am) then you will defiantly want to check out the creative cafe blog for their new posts each day showing all their new items. I love all the new stamps coming out, plus the new owl accucut dies, they are so cute. 

PS...The new stamps will be available for ordering soon, I can place my pre-order anytime and they will start shipping out March 23rd.....If your interested please let me know, cause I will be placing an order for my online store.

 

If you want to see more, more, more sneak peaks from CHA 09 click on this link here. But be sure to take a potty break and get a big cup of coffee, you will be a while.....Enjoy!!!

No comments: