Monday, December 3, 2007

December class


I want to first welcome two new ladies that attended Saturday's class; Rose & Pam R. It was a pleasure to have you at one of my classes. I look forward to seeing you again next month. What a good time we all had on Saturday, everyone brought such a variety of yummy food. I hope everyone enjoys their completed class projects and has fun adding their holiday pictures to them.


What a good ending to a great year!! We have had some great times at class in 2007, can hardly wait to see what happens in 2008!! I want to send out a special thanks to all of the ladies who have attended my classes for the past 2 years. I have been blessed by a wonderful group of ladies I am privileged to call my friends.
Here is a digital layout I made with our pictures from Saturday's class on it.

No comments: