Tuesday, October 23, 2007

November "kit only "Autumn Celebrations"





Okay kick me NOW....what am I thinking.....

Well I only thought I was only going to have one more class for this year....

Actually I am only teaching ONE more class this year on December 1st, but I am also offering a "kit only" project.
This will be an "Autumn Celebrations" large sized tag album with 12 pages (front & back total of 24)
This will be sold as a " kit only" and will include a cd with all images, supply list and all stamping will be done for you to put together on your own
Kit fee will be $35.00

Sign up deadline for this kit will be on November 16th

After I totally finished my tag album with pictures, (I used pumpkin patch pics in my personal album)
I printed off small pictures to fill it up I have counted and I was able to put in 33 pictures ranging from
3x3's, 2x3's, 2x3.5, 2x1.5, 1.5x1.5 in size you dont have to print them as small as I did,
but I wanted to try and put as many inside as possible but still not over crowding it.

Let me know by the deadline if you are interested!!


No comments: