Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Last Saturday's class (October 20th)






Just wanted to say thank
you to all of the ladies who
signed up for my October
"Halloween" pumpkin shaped album class. We had a good time as always and everyone brought such delicious food, that's always a plus.


  • Janice made her pumpkin log it was so yummy!!

  • Sylvia made her watergate salad (which is always my favorite)

  • I made a big pot of chili and veggie tray

  • Pam brought a rotisserie chicken & rolls

  • Wati made her famous Malaysian sweet & sour sauce with rice

  • Eva brought some really good cheese cracker sticks

Sylvia & Pam left before we got a chance to take a group picture, but we finally managed to get a small group picture but it was rather late.

1 comment:

Mawarwati M. said...

Tina,
WOW!!! I love your blog. It looks so professional... I love the setting, coloring, everything ….AND I love our little picture. How kwel...! I see you finally finished with it last night. It finally went through, huh. Sorry I couldn't hang with you last night. I was off to La la land...