Monday, November 2, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We didn’t make it to the Pumpkin Patch this year until…one week before Halloween, but I am so glad we did finally got a chance to make it. We had plans to go in the middle of the month but we never made it then. I wanted to go to a different patch this year, than the one we had went to for the past 3 years. I did a little research online for pumpkin patches and what do you know there happen to be one fairly close to our house. It was a private patch way far out behind someone’s residence with over 100 acres, she grows them for local schools & farmer’s markets. The only thing was she planted it a little late this year so they weren’t ready until the weekend before Halloween. Of course I took lots of pictures…{142 pictures to be exact} I had to make sure I got the right shot!! I had to play with the lighting on my camera because it was overcast that day and some were with flash and some were without. I didn’t get all of the shots I had hoped for, but after going through them I am pretty happy with how they turned out. WARNING…this is a long post with lots of pictures…enjoy :)

IMG_8489-3 IMG_8490-4 IMG_8491-1-3 IMG_8491-1 this is the same picture turning it black & white but only leaving the orange

IMG_8497-2  IMG_8501-1 IMG_8502-1-3 IMG_8495-1 IMG_8528-1-2 IMG_8528-1 Picking out the perfect pumpkin together…{two totally different looks} I couldn’t make up my mind which one I liked better so I posted them both.

IMG_8517-1-3 IMG_8494-1-3 IMG_8505-1-2 IMG_8503-1 IMG_8493-2

No comments: