Thursday, August 20, 2009

much {overdue} scrappin’

Well..even I can’t believe myself when I say I scrapbooked 8 double page layouts. While at Mom’s I managed to get some much overdue scrappin’ done. We managed to sneak in a little time to scrap one whole day just the two of us… now that’s what I call my kind of quality time! Then I had the opportunity to go to an all day crop at the store mom works at the Saturday before we had to leave. It was an all day crop until midnight, we got there around 10:00 am and stayed up until 11:00 pm. It was so nice to be surrounded by such a nice group of ladies and actually get some scrappin’ done. The crop was a beach theme crop so mom & I had to wear our straw hats that we found at the dollar store {perfect} and I love the hat…wish only I had it the day I was actually at the beach.

DSCF4891

That night I completed 4 double page layouts. I have taken a few pictures of them to share with you. When I finish taking pictures of all of them I will share the rest on my blog. The pictures are not all that great cause I took them outside in direct sunlight for best lighting but some have a glare.

IMG_7043 IMG_7042 IMG_7051 IMG_7054 IMG_7053 IMG_7057 IMG_7056 i love how this turned out I put down a picture of just the scenery of the beach then placed an acetate overlay on top of the picture then cut out a picture of Madison acting like she was surfing then added the surf board die cut and used pop dots.

IMG_7055 IMG_7058 IMG_7059 IMG_7061 IMG_7060

 

1 comment:

jen said...

you take such great pics and have a wonderful talent for scrapbooking...