Saturday, August 15, 2009

Back from vacation

Well we have been back from vacation for almost a week now and I am just now sitting down to post to my blog…not enough hours in the day...I am so behind it will take days to get my blog caught up but I am going to try a little each day to get it caught up.

Florida was nice and hot, like always but there was a cool breeze most of the days so it didn’t make it too unbearable. The day we got back to Virginia it was actually hotter here; the thermometer in my jeep read 101 degrees on Tuesday. This vacation was all about quality time with my family. I didn’t plan on doing much else ~no theme parks, just hanging out in Vero. I would have liked to have seen some of my friends longer but the days went by so fast and before you knew it it was almost time to leave. Marty flew in the second week we were there and got to spend a little time with his friend that still lives in Vero. But most of the time we were at Mom’s. We managed to go to the beach during the day with the girls, go to the pool and take our family pictures on the Beach in the evening. Which was one of the things I had planned to get done this year. Mom and I was able to do a little scrapping the first week I was there and also got to attend an all day until midnight crop at the scrapbook store she works at. We had lots of fun that day together doing what we love to do and I got 4 double page layouts done.

Here’s one of my favorite shots I took of the girls on the beach

watermark 9

more photos from the beach will be posted soon!!!!

No comments: