Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens

What a beautiful place this was to visit. I met up with Becky & her kids, Wati & her kids for a nice day at Lewis Ginter in Richmond. I had Madison & her friend Savanah with me. Kaitlynn & Amber was not with me this day, they are still at the beach/Nags Head through this week with a friend of hers. So it was jut all the little ones. We spent most of the day walking through the gardens and going into the Butterflies Live area taking pictures!!! Then we ended up at the Children’s Garden where they had fountains for the kids to run through.

I went crazy and took a massive amount of pictures I could never share them all on the blog so I created an album on my shutterfly share page incase you wanted to view them all on there. Beware there are 273 pictures to view….enjoy :)

IMG_5840-8 IMG_6033-15 IMG_5875-37 IMG_5896-2 IMG_5954-14 IMG_5933-13 IMG_5902-9 IMG_5907-13

No comments: