Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Snapshots

Before we left to meet with the family at Uncle Richard's house I managed to get all of us out in the front yard and snap a few family pictures. I sure wish I had a tripod so I could have taken a few pictures with the four of us all together {that is on my wish list to get very soon} I will be posting more pictures later as I upload them of Madison coloring eggs and the Easter Egg Hunt, which was only for Madison. She is the only small child on my husband's side of the family so we had an egg hunt just for her. All 30 of the plastic eggs were filled with candy, jewelry and dollar bills!!  I don't know what was more fun for Madison, finding the eggs or opening them all up and seeing what was inside. I am so very blessed to have such a wonderful family, we had a very nice Easter :)

IMG_3567-3 IMG_3568-4 IMG_3570-6 IMG_3569-5 IMG_3575-10 IMG_3573-8 IMG_3576-11 IMG_3578-13

No comments: