Saturday, January 31, 2009

Valentine's inspiration

With Valentine's Day approaching fast I have been seeing nothing but love cards, layouts & altered projects every where posted on blogs. I couldn't help to get get bit by the LOVE BUG too. I have been wanting to make some Valentine's cards myself, using my new CTMH owl stamp set, "Whoo loves you" and I have had a SU stamp set for quite a while now with a cute little tree with hearts "sheltering tree" so I decided to combine the two stamp sets to creative my Valentine's this year.

IMG_2363-1 gather supplies  IMG_2367-2first stamp all images

IMG_2369-3 cut, "smut" (ink around edges), punch

IMG_2372-4 assemble & add ribbon

IMG_2373-5 more cutting & smutting

IMG_2375-6 

punch scallops, stamp,  & assemble background for the cardIMG_2378-7

complete assembling cards, punch holes inside scallops & smut all edges

IMG_2379-8 add sentiment inside (optional)

IMG_2390-13 make cute little boxIMG_2384-11

No comments: