Thursday, October 2, 2008

My online Store is now OPEN for business!!

Hello Ladies....Guess what? I now have my online store open and is now open for business!!

So you can place your Pre-order for the New Creative Cafe Calendar clear stamps. You will notice that they are listed at a 20% discount.  All Pre-orders must be pre-paid and will ship out  as soon as they arrive.

To order the stamp sets and have them mailed directly to you, you can now order through my store at Class Details and can now pay by paypal or credit card.

Local orders can save on shipping by picking up your orders directly from me.                      (see shipping options on class details web site)

Life Defined            Decroative Flourish Memoreis     

Life Defined reg. $13.99                Dec. Flourish Memories reg. $13.99    

Trickery       study_hall

Trickery reg. $24.99                         Study Hall reg. $13.99

1 comment:

Connie F. said...

Awesome deal, Tina! I just sent you an email