Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Strawberry Patch

I have always wanted to go to the Strawberry Patch and pick fresh strawberries, but never have gotten around to it. We have tried to plan this trip several years in a row and finally we made it when Mom came to visit. What a beautiful day it was, nice sunny day ~ not too hot, just the perfect temperature. Did I mention these were the biggest, ripest, juiciest strawberries I have ever eaten in my life. It makes you never want to buy them from the grocery store again.

We got some awesome pictures in the Patch. Way too many to post. I will post a few on my blog and you can check out my Kodak gallery to view all others. We went crazy with picture taking but well worth it!!

click here to view all Strawberry Patch pictures on Kodak Gallery

P5072550 P5072554

I put my camera on Macro setting for this picture

I loved how it turned out!!

digi strawberry LO

No comments: