Thursday, April 17, 2008

Upcoming class update

I think what I might decide to do for the Summer months (May, June, July & August) is to still have class projects, instead of having a class setting each month, I plan to do them as kits only. It seems to be hard during the Summer to get most everyone together to schedule a date that works for everyone. I know I am pulled in different directions with School out and kids at home. Plus I always go to Florida for two weeks in the Summer to visit my family and I am not really sure exactly when I am planning on going just yet. So I think it would be best to just still have class projects but as kits with a CD.

I have an idea for May's Class kit, just think of butterflies and Spring colors.  I will post all the details soon and send everyone an email with sign-up deadlines. butterfies

No comments: