Monday, April 14, 2008

Bad, Bad, Blogger....

I've been a bad, bad blogger.....I have neglected my blog postings since March's class. Seems like time just goes by so fast and before you know it another month has passed. But on on a much happier note...I have fallen in love all over again!! With whom you ask? Not with whom but with what?  with my NEW front loader Steam Washer & Steam Dryer. I now actually enjoy doing laundry, amazing what can happen with new technology. I can honestly say I am waiting each day for another load to accumulate just so I can do laundry. I have been Spring cleaning my scrapbook workspace and finally have re-organized my stamps and put together all of my Stampin' Up stamps were un-mounted. Now when I am ready to sit down and scrapbook I will have everything put in it's place at my fingertips. The only problem with that is, I am now too organized I might not be able to find anything....LOL.

washer and dryer

No comments: