Tuesday, March 4, 2008

All I want is my....two top teeth

Last week Madison had 3 teeth that were very wiggly and ready to come out. She lost her bottom one that was loose last Thursday 2/28/08.  I  knew the other two top teeth were going to also come out any day. She has been wiggling them a lot to try and get them out. Yesterday in the bathtub I felt one of her top teeth and it was literately just hanging there so I pulled on it and it came out! She was so excited!!  Now all we had to do was keep wiggling the other top tooth because it was the only one left that was loose. I thought it would last another day or two. At school today 3/04/08 she was sent to the clinic and the Nurse pulled it out.  As you can tell the "Tooth Fairy" has been very busy at Jack Flash Lane.  :)

bottom tooth lost 2-28-08    P3042158

Before...just one tooth on bottom                    After...all three missing

P3042151

No comments: