Monday, February 25, 2008

February's class

What fun we had this past Saturday...like always, a good time when we get together for class. We had a new lady to join us for this class, Pam Rosenfeld, we now have three Pam's. I hope everyone enjoyed their class projects and will have fun filling them up with their pictures. I have made a resolution this year,for each class project I design...to put my pictures in my personal album and/or layout before class day so I can share with all of you at class. It helps me get my pictures on my completed projects. So far so good. I have all my pictures on my January and February class projects. It makes me feel like I have accomplished something and helps me be able to move on to the next class with an open mind. February Cherish Class digi

No comments: