Sunday, January 20, 2008

Digital snow layout


okay call me crazy...but I made the girls get back into their snow gear this morning so I could take a few more pics of them during the daytime with all the snow. Although it was much colder today than it was last night so we couldn't stay outside for too long, I did manage to get some pictures of Kaitlynn & Madison playing in the snow together. Yeah!!!! I got my pictures for my snow album for next Saturday's class... unfortunately today's snow was much more powdery than it was last night when it was still falling, we were unable to actually build a snowman. Almost couldn't even pack it together to make a snow ball. I played with my digital scrapbooking a little this morning and made a collage layout to showcase some of the pictures I snapped this morning.

No comments: