Wednesday, November 14, 2007


Sorry I have been distant on my blog recently, but I have been busy getting ready for the December's class. Yes, it is a bit early for me to be so far ahead of the game...I usually am the master at procrastination. Lately I have been in such a creative mood that I have pushed myself to keep going. Plus with my hubby out of town working and out of the house all week, that helps me spread my things out a little more in my workspace and work at my own pace.

Thank you to all the ladies who placed an order for the Heidi Swapp clear stamps & the Clip it up. All orders will be in next week, so I will have all items at my house on December 1st.

Yesterday I did manage to snap some pictures of the leaves in my yard. The colors seem to be more vibrant this week so I wanted to capture them before they are all gone. They are falling FAST! Fall is my favorite season I love the changing of the leaves, it amazes me every year how beautiful they are. Since I am from Florida I did not grow up watching them each year, I have only lived in Virginia for 7 1/2 years now. I get very excited each Fall when the leaves start to change.

2 comments:

vintage scrapper said...

This picture is so beautiful, I suppose it will be the closest to Fall that I can get is see the beauty through your pictures. Each year I envy the change of seasons you have been graced with.
Perhaps SOMEDAY soon we can share it together.

Love Mom

vintage scrapper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.