Sunday, November 4, 2007

Christmas Class Kit for December



This week I have been very busy in my "workshop" just creating away!

Marty's job has called him away to work out of town, so he is gone all week and only comes home on the weekends. That has it's good points and bad points we miss him tremendously at home, but I am able to get more scrapping done. I have the Christmas class album all done, now I am ready to start kitting them all up. So here is a sneak peek at the cover and a glimpse of what the book will look like.
Again another inspiration from Melodee Langworthy. I did contact her via email to see if she wouldn't mind me doing this class (the cover & pattern paper is very similar to hers but inside is all different from her 12 Days of Christmas class) for my local ladies without any causing any conflicts or competition with her class kit. She was very friendly and didn't see where it would be a problem. So here goes!!!! All stamping is included in my class kit so no need to purchase all of the stamp sets I have used, unless you just really want them!!

Enjoy :)

No comments: