Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Getting Started

Here is my first attempt in the web blogging world. I finally got a chance to sit down and get my own blog up and running. Actually it wasn't that hard once I took the time actually do it. Now I can keep everyone updated on my upcoming class details, sign-ups and pictures.


It may take a while to get all of my blog layout designed. You can add my blog address to your favorites and keep checking back from time to time for when I have new information on my class schedule.

I am going to try and make an entry atleast 3 times a week maybe more if I can.

Thanks for viewing...

Tina :)

3 comments:

vintage scrapper said...

great job setting up your blog

Tanya said...

Great job on your set up, really like it. Good to see some updated pics and have been missing seeing you around.

Tanya

Mawarwati M. said...

Tina,
WOW!!! I love your blog. It looks so professional... I love the setting, coloring, everything ….AND I love our little picture. How kwel...! I see you finally finished with it last night. It finally went through, huh. Sorry I couldn't hang with you last night. I was off to La la land...